Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ma Cherie


Do you love poodles?  I do.  When I was a little girl I had a toy poodle.  Her name was Suzette.  She was not pink.  She had a rhinestone collar and very dainty feet.

When I saw this applique I just knew I had  to use it.   Here is what I did:
I started with a pale pink paper and used Glimmer Mist stencils and clear coat spray to achieve the heart images on the background.  While that dried, I tore the edge of the black paper for the sides and mats and cut the pink mats.  The little bows are punched out of Hershey Kiss wrappers which makes this page all the sweeter.  I used white floral rub-ons and Prima flowers the centers of which I filled with buttons (coming soon) and rhinestones. 

The applique and page are both available at the Craftology Studio Etsy shop.   Check it out and our Genius Kits.  Perhaps one will inspire your creative genius.

Au Revoir,


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment